Friday 28 April 2017

Centurion (The Guardian League Book Two) by T.K. Lawyer



Welcome to TK Lawyer’s world-

TK Lawyer has always had an interest in the strange and unusual and she’s a romantic by heart.

She writes passion-filled paranormal romance with Angels and Wolf Shifters- weaving tales of alpha males willing to do anything for the one feisty, curvaceous, strong-willed woman who has won their heart. Her alpha males will go to any length to please their mate, in and out of the bed.

She invites you to enter her world and be entertained. After all, she writes for you.

Connect with the Author



About the Book


Centurion has it all. A talented charge, ladies at his disposal for a single encounter or more and access to all the coffee he wants once he lands on Earth. Plus, he’s second in command of the volunteer band of angels called the Guardian League. The one thing he never wanted was an intimate relationship with a human beyond the usual angel-charge boundaries.

So when he finds a woman as strong and hot as the human beverage that tickles his fancy, what else can he do but pursue her until he figures out what to do with her.

April loves her enticing, hunky angel but he’s a lot to handle. He’s cocky, unpredictable but most of all… incorrigible. What is she to do with a male who lives life by his own schedule?

Can April and Centurion form a compromise and allow love to bind them together? Or will Centurion’s inability to commit wedge them apart, forever?



Get it Today!




Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Paperback/Hardcover


Keep reading for an excerpt:


She turned to the strange male. “I’m sorry, uh–¬uh…”

“Centurion,” he said, holding some earrings up toward the overhead light.

“I’m not sure when I’ll be done.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll wait.”

He was tenacious, she’d give him that. There was some reason he kept hanging around but it wasn’t to buy jewelry and she wasn’t interested in dating. She hadn’t found the right man yet and she doubted this Greek god, this Thor among men was the one. He was probably “full of himself” expecting all women to cater to his needs because he was good-looking and desirable, just like her ex. He was in for a rude awakening.

She was finally able to break away. “Listen, mister.” She walked up and called out to him at the same time.

“Centurion.”

“Are you really interested in jewelry or are you interested in something else?” She placed her hands on her hips. He was laughing. How rude.
“I really like this one.” Centurion pointed to the first necklace he looked at. It was part of a set.

“What do you like about it?”

“The name of it is intriguing. Serenity, an Angel’s present. Tell me, do you believe in Angels?” Centurion leaned over the table.

What a strange question to ask and a personal one. She kept quite a few things private. Delving into her spirituality and her beliefs were not something she was comfortable with. Talking about them was only something she did with a select few individuals she trusted. Then again, she’d never see this man after today. It was probably safe to answer his question.

“Well, sir.”

“Centurion, please.”

“I’m sorry, Centurion. What a different name. I’ve never heard it before. I’m sure it’s hard for you to find anything with your name printed on it, huh?” She chuckled. “But, I’ve gone off the subject and you asked me about Angels. That’s not something I usually talk about out in the open but yes—yes I do believe in Angels. Do you?”

There was that stellar, one of a kind grin again. “I kind of have to.”

She extended her hand out to Centurion. “By the way, I’m April. Take one of my cards.”

“It’s very nice to meet you, April.” He pushed the card into a side pocket. He pointed across her table. “So, why jewelry?”

“It’s creative, it’s fun and I really like making beautiful things.”

“Like yourself?”

“Oh.” She shied away. “You think I’m pretty?”

“Very.”

There went her heart again but this time, it rolled instead of flip-flopped. She took a few deep breaths. “That’s kind of you but—”

“It’s the truth.”

“Wow, you’re very direct.”

“I’m honest. I’m sorry if I’m scaring you. I don’t mean to do that. I just wanted to ask you out for coffee.”

She squirmed and fiddled with her fingers. Coffee? Was he kidding? Holy cow, this guy liked her? She pinched herself, sure that she was dreaming. She wasn’t.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!