Friday 1 July 2016

Zombie Dogs SB-16 by Ellie Douglas


Michelle Douglas using the (Pen-Name) Ellie Douglas, born and raised in New Zealand. A graduate of Massey, is a freelance graphic artist, spent 10 years working with Autistic Children, and has done some overseas traveling. She is a member of NZSA and SpecFicNZ.

Ellie has two brothers, one younger, one older, both of whom she adores dearly. Ellie is a very warm, fun-loving, friendly, generously giving woman, she's mysterious and enjoys keeping the suspense going. She is hard-working, loyal and very down to earth.

Connect with the Author



Sign up to her newsletter!


About the Book


A deadly virus, named SB-16, is putting the infected into deep comas, and transforming man’s best friend into hungry, viciously aggressive Zombie Dogs. As the world watches in horror, the Zombie Dogs go on the attack, looking to feed their hunger for blood and human flesh. Over 80% of the human population worldwide has already been affected.

What hope does humanity have? Without the help of police, doctors or any infrastructure, the survivors are left in a struggle to keep their families safe. Calloway Foster must make a harrowing decision. His twin brother is out there somewhere and could be in danger. To search for him, he will have to leave his wife, Julie, alone to care for his infected daughter.

In Zombie Dogs - Book 1, you will follow Calloway and Bellamy Foster, twin brothers. Will they find each other in time? Can they keep their families safe? Can they survive the Zombie Dogs and the rogue humans who have gone A1-Anarchist? A terrifying surprise twist will test the survivors to the brink of humanity’s very existence.

Get it today on Amazon!


Keep reading for an interview with the author:


Why did you decide to be a writer?


It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.


What genres do you write?


Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi and Fantasy


What authors/books have most influenced you?


Stephen King

What are your goals as an author? Where do you see yourself in five years?


Writing more books


What is the biggest obstacle you face as an author and what do you do to overcome it?


Time, my biggest obstacle is time, I overcome it by working to the wee hours of the morning. Or I just let it ride, pick up when I can and don't let it stress me too much lol

Does your family support you in your writing, or are you on your own?


They support me.

What is the best compliment you've ever received as an author?


The best compliment I've ever received is being compared to Stephen King, that was a huge compliment :)


What do you enjoy doing aside from writing?


Spending time with my kids, going to the movies, reading, shopping, and dancing.

What is your writing process?


I don't have a process as such, I'm not methodical when it comes to writing I just write, even if I end up finishing the entire book - then I go back and edit it until it's perfect.


Are you a pantser or outliner?


Pantser

How long does it take you to write a book?


Not long, less than six months

How do you come up with the titles for your books? Do you find it difficult?


I get the title directly from the story I've written so titles actually come easy, well so far they have :)


Do you write about real life experiences, or does everything come from your imagination?


Yes I write about real life experiences to a degree. The rest is from my over active imagination :)


Do you ever base your characters on people you know?


No

What are you working on now?


I'm working on a sequel for my first book.

Do you have any advice for other authors?


Research do as much research as you humanly can it will help with the flow of your book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!