Friday 8 July 2016

The Unforgivable by Nicole Chason

Born and raised in Georgia, I am a proud mother of one and engaged to be married. I began writing as a young child and most days you will find me engrossed in a good book. My love of books developed after I read To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. By the time I was ten years old, I was reading on a college level. When I began writing, it was mostly short stories and I kept them hidden. Sometime in my teenage years, I discovered that my brother had found my secret stash of short stories and was charging his friends ten dollars to read them.

When I was twenty-eight, I found myself at a crossroads after hating Cosmetology school. Unsure what to do next, my brother encouraged me to write my first novel which I had started in secret. I have written some journalistic pieces for Guardian Liberty Voice, but I did not have a passion for unbiased works.

Connect with the author on Facebook!

About the Book


Crimson was having a hard enough time when the unthinkable happened, she was raped. Now she is on a path of destruction. Follow her as she deals with a past that she only wants to forget and a love she thought she would never find. When her past resurfaces, she tries to find the person responsible for her rape. Can she learn to move on or will she self-destruct on her mission to find the truth?

Get it today on Amazon!


Keep reading for an interview with the author:


What genres do you write?


I write in a variety of genres. YA, Mystery, Thrillers, Fantasy, Dystopia, and even some Historical Romance.


What are your goals as an author? Where do you see yourself in five years?


Honestly I want to continue writing till I am too old to pick up a pen. In five years how hope to have The Dead Speaks Series completed and begin working on my next series, Shattered mirrors. A twist on fairy tale princesses.

Does your family support you in your writing, or are you on your own?


My brother and Fiancee have been my biggest supporters in my family. If not for them I never would have finished this book. Most of my family were very doubtful I would finish.

What is the best writing advice you've ever received?


I had a English teacher is high school say this, "Write a little bit everyday even if you don't feel like it write something."

What book or series do you enjoy reading over and over again?


I absolutely adore J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter Series. The woman is truly brilliant with a pen.

How many books do you have on your "to read" list? What are some of them?


I have a long list, so long I'm not sure I will ever get to them all. A few are Ultraxenopia by M. A. Phipps, Wine & Whiskey by Nikki Belaire, Caitlin Wants by Rachel Jane, and Black Five by J Lynn Bailey. Most of the time I prefer Indie Authors. I have found quite a few diamonds this way.


What is your writing process?


My writing process is unusual. I have always had the thought process of, what if?And that is how I find a story. Most of the time I start with the synopsis, then I tell my self the story to help me fall asleep. After that I summarize each chapter. Then I hand write everything.

Do you write about real life experiences, or does everything come from your imagination?


I think in every book I write there is a little bit of real life meshed with imagination. Nothing in my world is ever black and white.

Do you ever base your characters on people you know?


Not on purpose, but looking back on some key characters I can see where I have made them similar to people I know.

What are you working on now?


I am currently working on a fantasy novel called, The Dead Speaks. It is the first book in a five book series. It is a necromancer who is learning to control her powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I hope you will show your support to these indie authors. Please leave a comment!